MANICURE AND PEDICURE
Start date - September 1st 2020 / Every Tuesday
Time: 9am to 6pm
Hours of 80 hours.
Trainees who wish to acquire or consolidate knowledge in techniques and care of hands and feet, including manicure and pedicure.
The trainee will go through all the modules sequentially. Between asynchronous sessions, activities, intermediate evaluations and final evaluation, at the end of the action.
A Modular Professional Training Certificate will be issued through SIGO, as provided for in Ordinance nº474/2010, of 8 July, in addition to an International Certificate issued by Estética in Foco Europe.
Registration €150 Includes uniform and complete manuals.
Monthly fee €400
(5% discount for cash payment)
Submission of mandatory documents: Citizen Card, Certificate of Qualifications, Registration Form (attached), Proof of Payment
Vaccine Bulletin (Tetanus up to date)
1. Tongue Portuguese.
two. Tongue English or french (use in vocabulary technician specific).
3. Legislation gives activity professional.
4. Communication and relations interpersonal.
5. Ergonomics, safety and hygiene.
6. Management and supply in products and equipments.
7. notions in Marketing and sales.
8. notions in Anatomy and Physiology – structure and functions of arm, hand and nails.
9. notions in Anatomy and Physiology – structure and functions gives leg, foot and nails.
10. notions in Dermocosmetics – changes and pathologies gives hand.
11. notions in Dermocosmetics changes and pathologies of foot.
12. Technology From products in cosmetic applied to the care aesthetic of the hands.
13. Technology From products in cosmetic applied to the care aesthetic From foot.
14. Typology and processes for beautifying nails.
15. care aesthetic gives skin of the hands.
16. care aesthetic gives skin From foot.
17. Principles in operation, use and conservation From equipments and utensils in manicure18. Principles in operation, use and conservation From equipments and utensils in pedicure. 19. notions basics in Billing.