FACIAL AND BODY MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a primary resource among facial and body aesthetic treatments. Your system, Lymphatic, is responsible for cleaning the body's waste. In-depth knowledge of this system combined with good practice in applying the technique, allows treatments to be optimized and the body to function properly.
The training in Facial and Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage is composed of 3 modules presented in weekly classes in an after-work regime, allowing the entry of professionals and interested persons who are active in the labor market, thus enabling an ease in the continuity of their studies.
Module 1 - (5 meetings)
- History of Lymphatic Drainage - Types of Techniques, Differences between Existing Techniques
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Veno-Lymphatic System;
- Venous Edema x Lymphatic Edema;
- Lymphatic Circulation
- Systemic Circulation
- Physiology of the Lymphatic System
- Lymph nodes
- Lymphatic Drainage Effects
- Indications and contraindications
Module 2 - (2 meetings)
- Introduction to Facial Manual Lymphatic Drainage;
- Practical presentation of DLMF movements;
- Supervised assisted practice in DLMF;
Module 3 - (3 meetings)
- Introduction to Manual Body Lymphatic Drainage;
- Practical presentation of DLMC movements;
- Supervised assisted practice in DLMC;
Students can opt for a supervised internship* at the end of their training.
Aesthetics in Foco Europe
Rua Elias Garcia, 360 3A
Contact 215 844 617
How to get
- We are located 160 meters from Comboio da Amadora (2 minutes on foot);
- 15 minutes by car from Lisbon Airport;
- Bus stop near the school;
- We recommend the Parking of the Amadora Train or the Largo Dr. Dário Gandra Nunes;
- We are located 50 meters from the Portuguese Bakery;
- We are 20 meters from Pingo Doce;
- Next to the Babilônia Shopping Center;
- Next to Mac Donald's;
- Residencial Jardim da Amadora - Residencial Jardim da Amadora
- Hotel Amadora Palace - Av. Santos Mattos 1, 2700-747 Amadora
- VillaHouse Carnide - Tv. Jogo da Bola 5, 1500-394 Lisbon
Registration : €50
Course fee: €550
Includes color printed manual, support material, SIGO-DGERT certificate and coffee breaks.
Payment and Discounts:
Prompt Payment: 5% paid by bank transfer (not valid for registration on the website.)
Partial Payment: Up to 5 installments in post-dated checks delivered at the time of registration.
Registration for groups of 3 people or more 5% discount on registration.